Friday, May 27, 2011

Sprocket Pillow

Here is Andrew's new pillow! He was able to pick out all of his fabrics (just like me he had a tough time narrowing down his choices, too many beautiful fabrics to pick from. Guess we will have to make more huh!), he helped me arrange the fabric, stuff the pillow and sew on the button! He was so excited about his pillow he tossed aside his regular pillow for bedtime and slept on his new one!

I have to admit, I was a little worried about how this pillow was going to turn out. First off it is only my second pillow I have ever made and second, it was a round pillow. For some reason I thought round pillows were supposed to be really difficult, but it was pretty easy. I will add that the points of the pillow didn't match up that great in the center but the button hides that area really well.

If you are looking for a fun and easy project try out this pillow. I am so excited about it! I actually started making another one last night.... Stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment