Thursday, June 23, 2011

Garden Update #3

I have veggies! I am so excited with how successful I am with my first garden. And the best part, Andrew and I are eating more vegetables! He loves going out to the garden with me to see how everything is growing and while we are out there he will ask, "Mom, can I eat some of the spinach?". Absolutely buddy, have as much spinach as you want! I love it! All of the vegetables I have planted are all up and almost ready to eat except for my better boy tomatoes. Nothing on those plants yet. Although, I am sure they will be up soon enough and will have more than I need. We have 8 tomato plants (4 roma, 4 better boy), anyone want some when they come in?!



Cucumber


Sugar Snap Peas! Can't even tell you how excited we are about these little guys! Yummy!


Roma's


Teeny, tiny pepper coming!













No comments:

Post a Comment