Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stupendous Man

Do you remember the comic Calvin and Hobbes? Stupendous man is one of Calvin's alter ego's. Andrew loves to read and one of his favorite go to books is of course, Calvin and Hobbes. For the last month or so Andrew has been asking me to make him a superhero cape, he wanted to be just like stupendous man! I did my research on the internet to try and find a somewhat easy plan for a superhero cape. Easier said than done. But, I finally found a good one. So, off we went to Joann Fabrics after school yesterday so my superhero could pick out his fabric and went to Grandma's to use her sewing machine. Paging Stupendous Man, Paging Stupendous Man... I put the cape on him and he started flying off in his cape right away!

Stupendous Man was bummed he couldn't fly outside since it was raining out today. So, instead.....

We flew inside! 


No comments:

Post a Comment